Activity Stream

Filter
Sort By Time Show
Recent Recent Popular Popular Anytime Anytime Last 24 Hours Last 24 Hours Last 7 Days Last 7 Days Last 30 Days Last 30 Days All All Photos Photos Forum Forums Articles Articles
    13-10-2024, 4:20pm
    Floribunda replied to a thread Anyone free this weekend? in ::SA
    What a shame there was not more notice - I would have loved to have shown you Hahndorf. Hectic with the last weekend of school holidays, but lots...
    12-10-2024, 7:09pm
    ameerat42 replied to a thread Anyone free this weekend? in ::SA
    No, just Central Tablelands in country NSW for me.
    12-10-2024, 5:06pm
    bitsnpieces replied to a thread Anyone free this weekend? in ::SA
    Unless you wanted dinner tonight lol Unless upstate means something else. Brisbane?
    12-10-2024, 4:51pm
    ameerat42 replied to a thread Anyone free this weekend? in ::SA
    (You probably don't want to know that...) I'm heading back to Sydney tomorrow from upstate, myself, so..., er..., I can't make it for tomorrow :D...
    12-10-2024, 3:33pm
    Sorry, bit late, but I'm in Adelaide today and tomorrow. Anyone wanna have lunch? Or what's there to do? Also, Aurora Australis, when and...
    08-10-2024, 8:55am
    ameerat42 replied to a thread Back again in :Introductions
    PS: ^^Re my post above, the POTM this month is open to all levels, so you can enter as Intermediate.
    08-10-2024, 8:38am
    Mary Anne replied to a thread Back again in :Introductions
    Welcome back Tony, so good to see you are going to have another go. Will look forward to seeing what photos you post on the Forums. And If you...
    08-10-2024, 5:40am
    ameerat42 replied to a thread Back again in :Introductions
    WB, Tony. Ah, yes, from your signature, you've got the DP2M... You must have something interesting to post since last time... :nod: And why not...
    07-10-2024, 3:18pm
    Tonygg started a thread Back again in :Introductions
    It's ben a while. New toys, more GAS, good fun!
More Activity