PDA

View Full Version : Back after 18 Months Absence

JulesJ
30-01-2012, 12:13am
Hi some of you may remember me. I have been away a while, getting married,(that kept me busy), and doing other things as well as being a mod on an English Forum. After getting together with Julie-Anne(41Jas), Rick and a few others in Hobart recently, I got the urge to join in again. So here I am!!!!

Jules

geoffsta
30-01-2012, 5:00am
Welcome back Jules. Looks like you had a great time with Rick and crew.

ricktas
30-01-2012, 5:08am
Welcome back

Kym
30-01-2012, 6:01pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some new photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ScottM
30-01-2012, 6:35pm
Welcome back!
Pleased to have met you a couple weeks ago, good to have yourself and Maureen around.

JulesJ
30-01-2012, 10:36pm
Welcome back!
Pleased to have met you a couple weeks ago, good to have yourself and Maureen around.

Thanks Scott! I think we met on an earlier Hogs Breath Forum meet, as you seem very familiar! It was a good evening!

Jules

JulesJ
30-01-2012, 10:37pm
Welcome back Jules. Looks like you had a great time with Rick and crew.

Welcome back

:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some new photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Thanks Geoff, Rick and Kym!!

Jules

ScottM
30-01-2012, 10:40pm
We did, and it was :)
Both of you seemed familiar, but I haven't been to any AP meets. Maybe it's a Tas thing - you run across people over time but not know them.
BTW: saw the article - and the pics you arranged for the journo! - in the rag a week ago too. Good luck, hope it brings in some work. Look forward to seeing more of both your shots!

PinkLily
30-01-2012, 11:36pm
Don't forget me !!

I am back too guys ! AND Married to this wonderful man !!! :)

And yes thank you Rick we all had a wonderful night with Jcas and the group from here !

Hello to all who was there at Hogs Breath ! :)