PDA

View Full Version : New here

pascal110
25-01-2012, 3:24pm
Hello

After being in Australia for a few years now, in Brisbane and I wish to see how you guys see photography.
Yes I am not Australian but French and as such I hope you'll be able to forgive my weird English.
I've been active and still is on a French forum but I'm now bored of it and want to discover something else.
Photography is my only hobby and I consider myself as a beginner.
I own Nikon gear but I don't really care about what brand I have, whatever it is you still get pictures out of it.
Recently I bought myself a classic camera just to try out on B&W film for a welcome change.
I hope I'll be able to help you with my little knowledge and get some advice from you as well.

I have interest in photographic meetings so I hope you do a few of them.

I believe this is enough for now and hope this forum is as enjoyable as it looks.

Cheers :th3:

Kym
25-01-2012, 3:29pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Bonjour, s'il vous plaƮt avoir du plaisir sur la photographie en Australie :D

ameerat42
25-01-2012, 4:55pm
Welcome, Pascal, and forgive our English too.
Am.

NikonNellie
25-01-2012, 5:29pm
Hi and Welcome to AP Pascal. Looking forward to viewing some of your images on the forums. :)

selaw
25-01-2012, 7:18pm
:gday: pascal110 & welcome to AP, we hope you contimue to enjoy the site as much as we do. Have a look at the AP Member Meets SE Qld sub forum for meetups. Very active group from my observations in the time that I spent living there.

Wayne63
25-01-2012, 8:24pm
:action66: Welcome to AP pascal, look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

pascal110
26-01-2012, 11:17am
Thanks for your warm welcome and happy Australia day :australia:
:)