PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Mich3ll3w
14-10-2011, 10:56am
Hi everyone,

I have had a lifelong interest in photography but very little time to do anything much about it! I have a Canon EOS 550D, which I adore. My lens is an EFS 18-135 IS. I like the idea of the more "professional" cameras, but (apart from the expense) I don't like the idea of the weight. I use my SLR as my main camera to capture our lives, so carrying heavier gear along with all my kids' ridiculous baggage really doesn't appeal. I know, I'm a wuss. When I finally start improving my photography I may allow myself to invest in more lenses and perhaps a new camera. :-)

I have been playing with capturing photos of my kids. I am TERRIBLE at taking photos of people. I am much better with things that don't move quite so much, haha! But lately I have caught a few nice ones, so I have hope. I hope that by hanging out here and looking through what is on offer, I might do some more targeted photography aimed at improving my knowledge and techniques.

I look forward to taking a look around and seeing what is on offer.

Michelle.

Kym
14-10-2011, 12:23pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-.-CONSTRUCTIVE-CRITIQUE-Members-Photos-.) and have fun!

ricktas
14-10-2011, 3:45pm
Welcome Michelle. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos

dt86vyss
14-10-2011, 4:45pm
Hi there, welcome, looking forward to seeing some of your work!