PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving email responses to subscribed threads

Doninoz
22-07-2011, 4:51pm
I have stopped getting responses for subscribed threads...checked my profile and it is set up to email immediately...don't have a problem with my email address...started about Wednesday. Has anyone else experienced this? I have searched for possible problem/announcements but haven't seen any???

ricktas
22-07-2011, 4:54pm
Probably related to the site server move. We started work on the move on Wednesday, when we turned off a few settings and turned on some new ones, in preparation for the move. Wait till tomorrow and once the full migration of the site to the new server is complete (when we turn the IP address off and return it to the domain name), then if it continues, post again and we will investigate.

Doninoz
22-07-2011, 9:54pm
Probably related to the site server move. We started work on the move on Wednesday, when we turned off a few settings and turned on some new ones, in preparation for the move. Wait till tomorrow and once the full migration of the site to the new server is complete (when we turn the IP address off and return it to the domain name), then if it continues, post again and we will investigate.

Thanks Rick, I won't worry now...Don