PDA

View Full Version : Printing/Framing Services in Brisbane/Ipswitch Area

ianweatherburn
26-11-2010, 11:55pm
Hi Guys

I am a South African wildlife photographer who has parents and family in Ipswich, Queensland (near Brisbane).

Having just come back from an amazing trip to the Maasai Mara I wanted to send them an Xmas gift of a printed and frame photo.
Please could someone help by recommending a reputable printer in the Brisbane area that would be able to deliver to the Ipswich area.

I really am looking for a supplier to be able to print as well as frame. I'm not so keen on doing a stretched canvas for them, so it would be a nice black or brown wooden frame, with white matting board. I really appreciate your guys help and I hope you understand that at this stage I haven't posted any photos in your galleries or commented on any forum threads yet. I really hope this doesn't break the forum rules?

I am really keen to send them this gift and appreciate any help you can give me. Something like the equivalent of the *removed - new members are not allowed to post links to commercial sites: admin * would be awesome?

Thanks a whole lot, from sunny South Africa!

Cheers
Ian Weatherburn

OzzieTraveller
27-11-2010, 6:59am
G'day Ian

have a sqwiz at "rgbdigital.com.au" site ... they are in Brisbane and may be able to fix you up all in one go

Regards, Phil

Analog6
27-11-2010, 4:06pm
Or you could use RedBubble

ianweatherburn
27-11-2010, 4:43pm
Brilliant guys. Thanks for the replies. Will check them out. Much appreciated.

calloyd
29-11-2010, 11:48pm
Try frameshop.com.au - they're not in Brisbane but you can upload your photo, then add a frame (from a large selection) and mat to see what it looks like before you order. I had a couple of large photos done a year ago and was very pleased with them. They didn't take too long to print and frame. Click on "sponsors" at the top of this page and scroll down.