PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Mail NOT Working 15/06/24

ameerat42
15-06-2024, 7:58am
Hi All Yahoo Mail Users...

Since last evening I HAVE NOT been able to even raise any sort of Yahoo/Mail/7 page.

I have tried all 5 browsers I have, which clear cache, cookies and history each time I
close one. This morning, I have only "succeeded" in using Chrome to get an endlessly
spinning timer (well, 10 minutes) after FINALLY getting a log-in page. It took about that
again to get to the In-box.

Once in, it's fast enough to open emails, but switching between mail boxes - Spam,
Deleted, Sent, etc, and emptying Deleted Mail incurs some delay.

It looks like they have made some "improvements", like stopping you from accessing
it in a timely fashion...:confused013

ameerat42
18-06-2024, 8:19am
Are there any users also having this problem - The LACK of response for ANY Yahoo services?

Again, ALL browsers tested - ALL slow to non-existent responses.

Jaded62
18-06-2024, 5:25pm
I have an old Yahoo email account I use with Flickr. Just logged into Yahoo mail with Firefox, no problem.

ameerat42
18-06-2024, 6:30pm
Wow, thanks for that. I'll try on another computer when... (I get the chance)...

The thing is I've been racking the grey matter as to any changes I've made, but
there's only been a Firefox update, and this started before that happened :confused013

ameerat42
18-06-2024, 7:02pm
As a workaround, I've installed the Yahoo Mail app on the phone and can now access
both my accounts. However... :rolleyes:

ameerat42
22-06-2024, 10:19am
The other day I tried another computer on a different network. Yahoo was working well.

Today, after another Firefox update, it's working properly again on mine!

Ahh, the old "It'll fix itself" principle! :confused013