PDA

View Full Version : Hi, from Northern NSW.

Rygram
27-06-2022, 10:30am
I used to have a :clogo: but I am hoping with all the experience that lurks within the walls of this forum, I may gain some knowledge. My house burnt down, so I need to continue taking photos.. I am by no means a great photographer but I did love it. I have finally moved into my new home and am now ready to get a camera again. So many questions, but they say, you gotta learn something new every day. makes life fun.
thank you for this experience, I know it’s going to be wonderful.
(still learning about all the rules, let me know if I bungled things up).

ameerat42
27-06-2022, 11:40am
Hi, Rygram. Welcome to AP.

That incident sounds rough. Hope you're recovering from it OK.

No broken "rules" :D / bungling anything, so enjoy the site, and er... if you're not
such a Beginner because of your past photography, think about setting yourself at
"Intermediate" (via editing your profile).

Rygram
27-06-2022, 11:55am
Hi, Rygram. Welcome to AP.

That incident sounds rough. Hope you're recovering from it OK.

No broken "rules" :D / bungling anything, so enjoy the site, and er... if you're not
such a Beginner because of your past photography, think about setting yourself at
"Intermediate" (via editing your profile).
Thanks, once I work myself out with whichever camera I get… so many to go through.
I liked my canon, but it was very heavy at times. been looking through the forum and it’s full of wonderful things.

Hawthy
27-06-2022, 4:35pm
Hi Rygram.

Welcome to the site and looking forward to seeing some photos as soon as you work out your camera issues. Cheers.

Mary Anne
28-06-2022, 1:19pm
Hello Rygram and Welcome to AP I understand about weight of Cameras especially when there is a Long Angle Birding lens attached.
Research Well on the WWW and when you get what you want post some photos on the Forums :nod: