PDA

View Full Version : Hi All from KK in FNQ

KrazyK
19-05-2022, 6:16pm
Currently temporarily residing in FNQ but consider myself a Sunny Coaster after 28 years there.So I've just joined. Consider myself a beginner based on the fact that I really only know how to use the Auto setting on my camera but want to know more. At this stage I have a Nikon P900 and little funds to invest in anything more but a desire to get the best I can out of what I have. I have extremely limited knowledge on what to do in post processing to improve anything and only access to freeware ATM. Would really love to get better at landscape shots and wildlife and appreciate how to do so within my limitations. Look forward to some positive input from others.

ameerat42
19-05-2022, 7:04pm
Welcome to AP, KK.
Join in and start your quest. Ask Qs and participate.
If you want some reading to do, check out the Library, from tabs everywhere.

ricktas
20-05-2022, 7:26am
Welcome to AP, KK.

Join in, ask questions, show us some photos in the CC forums and you will soon be improving those photos.

Mary Anne
20-05-2022, 5:09pm
Hello KK and Welcome to AP, good advice from above.
So will look forward to seeing what photos you post on the CC Forums :nod:

Hawthy
20-05-2022, 8:30pm
Welcome. I had to Google your Nikon P900 and was amazed to read that it has a 2000mm equivalent optical zoom! That is quite incredible. It looks like a pretty capable bridge camera.

Best advice is to get involved and post some images, take on the feedback and feel free to comment on other's photos.