PDA

View Full Version : Back again...

brokey
01-06-2021, 1:54pm
Gidday
Well, it's been quite some time since I was last here...had a bit of a hiccup (a couple of months in hospital sometime ago) so am now back to try and sell my gear...I can't lug my stuff around anymore so have to offload it...

cheers

cl

ricktas
01-06-2021, 5:48pm
Just be aware of our rules about selling gear.

You have to have at least 50 posts on the site, and been actively contributing to the forums (eg posting) in the 30 days before you can offer anything for sale.

Full classifieds rules:

Only active members of Ausphotography can post thread in the Classifieds forum. Active members are deemed to be those that have posted at least 10 constructive posts to the site spread over the month prior to posting their classified ad. Only members with over 30 days membership and 50 posts (both must be met) will have access to this forum.

Items listed must be fully detailed, including (but not limited to):

* The Price
* The Brand
* The Model
* The Serial number.
* Camera Bodies offered for sale must note the shutter count.
* Any past issues must be reported (exposure to water, replacement of parts, dropping of item, scratches etc)
* Postage/delivery details and if costs involved are covered in selling price, or extra.
* Photos of item(s) are allowed.

Feedback on items offered:

* Members are welcome to provide feedback on an item purchased.
* Members must not post anything to a thread that undermines the ability of the seller to sell their item(s)

The thread/post must NOT:

* be for non-photographic items. Posting of non-photographic items in this forum is forbidden.
* Be on behalf of a third party. Ads must be items for sale/trade/buy/wanted, etc by Ausphotography members only
* Be commercial, unless by an Ausphotography Site Advertiser. Posts offering multiple units of the same product, or an Ausphotography member frequently posting items for sale, with minimal other site involvement, may be deemed commercial.

Other information:

* Posts to the classifieds forum will not accrue against your 'post count' and will not be deemed as active site participation.
* Any attempt to bypass these rules will result in the member losing access to this forum permanently. Further action may be taken under the site rules, in need.
* Any decision/action made by Ausphotography administrators or moderators on a post or thread in this forum, due to non-compliance with these rules, is covered under the site rules (rule 31).
* Under no circumstances will the owner of the Ausphotography site, Administrators or Moderators be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the classifieds forum, by a member of Ausphotography. In need will will provide any/all information to relevant parties to ensure a resolution is reached if a dispute arises. This could include (but is not limited to) email address, login IP addresses or any other identifying information.