PDA

View Full Version : Small steps - returning to a new normal

stevespics
14-11-2020, 1:35pm
Step 1 - back on my feet, now it's time to get the camera out again and learn it all over again
Step 2 - be inspired - AP's wonder world
Step 3 - knowing things will take longer - enjoy the trip

ricktas
14-11-2020, 3:55pm
Welcome back

Mary Anne
14-11-2020, 4:13pm
Welcome back Steve.

Belly
14-11-2020, 8:37pm
Welcome back Steve, hope to see you in the forums:th3:

stevespics
15-11-2020, 5:58am
Hi Rick, Mary Anne, and Belly

Welcome back

Welcome back Steve.

Welcome back Steve, hope to see you in the forums:th3:

Thanks heaps

It's great to be back, and hopefully not too long before I can start shooting again

Mark L
16-11-2020, 8:37pm
Hello.
I got to offer advice on nature photography to the local camera club as we walked around our local wetlands yesterday. First bit of advice was we will walk a certain way because of where the sun is. :)
And what is that avatar about??

stevespics
16-11-2020, 10:28pm
Hello.
I got to offer advice on nature photography to the local camera club as we walked around our local wetlands yesterday. First bit of advice was we will walk a certain way because of where the sun is. :)
And what is that avatar about??

G'day MArk,
Great to have a chat again, it's been quite a while, and I can't blame covid either :D
I have some great memories of your wetlands, and it is a treasure spot for sure, and I'm so glad that your local camera club finally saw the wisdom in getting you to shown them around and best of all - your no 1 bit of advice :th3:

My avatar is a sketch book I received dating back to the late 60's and it was the beginning of appreciation for our feathered friends. I emailed an old mate of mine with a picture of one of the sketches he did for me, and he couldn't believe I still had the book. So it's a bit of a reminder, and I hope some inspiration for me to get back to getting mobile and learning what few photography tricks I had picked up along the way. I might have to see about one of your photographic courses, but I don't move as well as I use to - maybe I'm getting old.

Anyways old mate, it's good to get going again, one step at a time.:th3: