PDA

View Full Version : A newbie

Malikaal
14-07-2020, 9:32pm
Hi to all,
I stumbled across this thread when researching camera reviews recently, and the content encouraged me to investigate further so here I am.
Living in Gippsland, just up the road from Tarra Bulga National Park means plenty of wet weather, with tall trees towering over a canopy of tree ferns providing great material to photograph. Hiking and exploring the wild corners of this country and overseas is a favourite pastime, always with my Nikon 'attached'.
I look forward to learning more about my camera and getting bold enough to venture beyond the automatic settings! Night photography is something I'm very keen on exploring.
Cheers!
:)

JessHens
14-07-2020, 11:02pm
Welcome welcome..
This is a really great sight for learning and connecting with like minded people interested in photography. It took me a while to figure out how to work the sight but finally getting there. I'm very much a 'Intermediate' photographer even though my status in here is states 'Advanced' but it can't be changed.
Really looking forward to seeing some of your photos.
Cheers
Jess ;)

ameerat42
15-07-2020, 5:13am
Welcome to AP, Mal...
Interaction here will help with your aim. (Post, ask for/give CC, etc...)
Also, look at the material for Beginners in the Library (tabs everywhere).

Mary Anne
15-07-2020, 5:33am
Hi Mal And Welcome to AP, You have certainly come to the right place to learn as you will get plenty of Help Here.

ricktas
15-07-2020, 7:35am
Welcome aboard. See you round the forums soon. Best way to learn is to join in.

Malikaal
21-07-2020, 6:24pm
Thanks everyone, I'm ploughing through the website!