PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday bobt! (4th of July)

ricktas
04-07-2020, 4:12am
:party5:

Happy Birthday bobt (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/member.php?u=3894)!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at Australian Photography.

:party6:
(4th of July)

Mary Anne
04-07-2020, 7:10am
:party6: :party5: Happy Birthday Bob and All The Best on this Special Day :bcake::party5::party6:

bobt
04-07-2020, 7:30am
:party6: :party5: Happy Birthday Bob and All The Best on this Special Day :bcake::party5::party6:

Thanks Mary Anne! I'm currently working my way through some Lindt chocolates - I figure you can't go wrong with that for a birthday breakfast. :D

ameerat42
04-07-2020, 7:38am
Hey, Bob. Didn't you have a :bcake: last year? :confused013 :p
/Cakes /Hoots /A few ales and :party6:s (there were no baboons :p)

bobt
04-07-2020, 11:34am
Hey, Bob. Didn't you have a :bcake: last year? :confused013 :p
/Cakes /Hoots /A few ales and :party6:s (there were no baboons :p)

I'm actually doing a bit of forward planning and hoping to have one next year as well! Ambitious maybe, but always in there with a chance. Of course that's assuming that Covid19 doesn't get me. :rolleyes:

Oakley
04-07-2020, 5:51pm
:party5: Bob Hope you have an eggscellent day :D

Gazza
04-07-2020, 8:00pm
Happy fireworks day, Mr T

Claire M
06-07-2020, 2:21am
Hope you enjoyed your Birthday Bob, :grinning::party7::food04: and I wish you all the best for the year ahead, no matter what may happen. :D

'Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art'. - Stanislaw Jerzy Lec. (Writer)

bobt
06-07-2020, 7:30am
Hope you enjoyed your Birthday Bob, :grinning::party7::food04: and I wish you all the best for the year ahead, no matter what may happen. :D

'Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art'. - Stanislaw Jerzy Lec. (Writer)

Thanks Claire !! A very quiet birthday - but most of them are these days. As for age being a work of art - I think mine might be Blue Poles - a whole lot of streaks running down a rather large canvas with dubious aesthetic value ! :lol:

ricktas
06-07-2020, 5:18pm
Thanks Mary Anne! I'm currently working my way through some Lindt chocolates - I figure you can't go wrong with that for a birthday breakfast. :D

I did that one year.. but at a small chocolatier in Switzerland. Lovely chap. I was drunk by about 10am. Turned out he had been forewarned of my birthday and kept giving me these lovely liqueur filled chocolates. Not sure how many shots of chocolate I had but it proved effective.

Happy Birthday...again.

bobt
06-07-2020, 5:33pm
I did that one year.. but at a small chocolatier in Switzerland.

The first time we went to Switzerland we bought lots of chocolates for ourselves and for friends and family. Sadly, by the time we got back to Melbourne the list of recipients had shrunk by quite a few. Next time maybe we shouldn't carry the chocolates with us on the plane !!!! :lol: