PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration for drone owner and landscape photographers.

Brigitte
16-10-2019, 4:27pm
Just came across this and thought others might find it interesting. Stunning!

https://mymodernmet.com/reuben-wu-long-exposure-drone-photography/

Cage
16-10-2019, 4:53pm
He must have assistance/assistants as there is no way he could operate three drones and set up the shot as well.

Whatever, it's quite incredible.

merlin1
17-10-2019, 9:02pm
Looks good, wonder how many assistants he had.
Ross.

Mark L
17-10-2019, 9:21pm
Quite like the idea to capture these landscapes with that lighting. Looks cool. Though I'd like the halos taken out of the first few photos.

He must have assistance/assistants as there is no way he could operate three drones and set up the shot as well.

Maybe his assistant is simply a tripod and he's simply used one drone in 3 different places in the same exposure?? Or maybe he's blended 3 different exposures?

Cage
17-10-2019, 9:38pm
Quite like the idea to capture these landscapes with that lighting. Looks cool. Though I'd like the halos taken out of the first few photos.

Maybe his assistant is simply a tripod and he's simply used one drone in 3 different places in the same exposure?? Or maybe he's blended 3 different exposures?

That would probably work.

arthurking83
20-10-2019, 10:16am
I don't have a drone, but I'm sure there are some out there that can be programmed to fly a specific routine.
So operating the drones doesn't necessarily require assistants.

junqbox
21-10-2019, 8:03am
I like his pics in the second half of the article. The Halo's, although interesting effect, still look a bit gimmicky for me.

arthurking83
21-10-2019, 8:34am
I was doing halos over peaks many years ago.

had to enlist the help of an assistant tho, there were no commercially available drones back then ...

Her name was Apple ... Goddess of Clouds

:D