PDA

View Full Version : Back in the saddle!!

HillPR
02-03-2019, 6:05pm
I am recently retired so I thought it was time to get back in the saddle and get serious about learning more about photography.

Mary Anne
02-03-2019, 8:41pm
Hello and Welcome back, join right in and will look forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums.

Gazza
03-03-2019, 1:28pm
Welcome...not sure if you listen to, Ross & John (3AW) in the mornings but I have to need to ask, "Where's Wantirna?" :D
(It all makes sense to those that hear the show...)

ricktas
03-03-2019, 5:37pm
3 posts, each saying you are getting back into photography. I hope that this time round you do get some time to join in and share some photos, give some cc.

See you on the forums soon.

Dan05
03-03-2019, 8:04pm
Not to hijack the thread but I have been MIA for a while too. I have been shooting but can’t share anything yet. It’s for magazines but until they go to sale I can’t by contract share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mark L
03-03-2019, 11:10pm
Not to hijack the thread but I have been MIA for a while too. I have been shooting but can’t share anything yet. It’s for magazines but until they go to sale I can’t by contract share.

Well you hijacked the thread and you could have told us this somewhere else. And surely you have some photos to post that a mag doesn't have dibs on??
And @HillPR, I don't mind adding to the hijack of your thread since this is only the 3rd time you posted since Jan 2010.
Why bother and surely time to get a bit involved to help keep a forum alive??

Dan05
04-03-2019, 5:12am
Well you hijacked the thread and you could have told us this somewhere else. And surely you have some photos to post that a mag doesn't have dibs on??

Chalk it up to laziness for posting it in this thread. I have a couple of photos but haven’t had time recently to edit. Between my day job and weekend work I have been flat out.