PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I'm here to learn :)

Kalipc
13-03-2018, 12:35pm
I joined your forum today on the recommendation of a photographer friend and can't wait to explore the site. I have smart phone chock full of photos that could have been better. So, 2 months ago, I bought a Sony Rx10 M4 (on the recommendation of the same friend). It's a great camera but I have no real knowledge of photography and so now I have a laptop chock full of better photos that still need work. I live in a beautiful part of the world with many fantastic subjects to shoot; my main interests at the moment are dogs and birds i.e. moving subjects, so it's a steep learning curve. I'm keen to learn from all of you and hope, in time, to help others too. Thanks

Mary Anne
13-03-2018, 12:54pm
Hello Kalipc and Welcome to AP. I like moving subjects too, only they are starting to get to fast for me :D
And congrats on that new camera I just had a quick look at it on the www a decent focal length on that lens.
A laptop full of better photos sounds good if you have editing software you may be able to fix them even more.
You will get lots of help on the Birding forum, so start posting on the forums for CC.
And do have a go at commenting on other Members Posts as that's what makes Forums work :nod:

yummymummy
13-03-2018, 12:59pm
hi!! welcome to AP :) you'll find LOADS of helpful people on here to help you along your way :) can't wait to see some of your photos!

ameerat42
13-03-2018, 1:06pm
Hi Kalipc -- Kali...

A good set of ideas. Welcome to AP.

Post up your pictures and ask questions about them.

Also, give feedback to others, even if it's not "technical".

For lots of info, look in the Library (tabs above) and look into the "How do I..." section.

Geoff79
13-03-2018, 2:58pm
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing some snaps in and around your home town, which as you say, is a wonderful spot. Very lucky. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricktas
13-03-2018, 6:00pm
Welcome to AP Kalipc. Join in.. see you on the forums

bitsnpieces
15-03-2018, 4:49pm
Hi and welcome to AP :)
I'm still waiting to see of I should get the RX10iv or not as I'm hoping they'll update the RX10ii in the near furture (fix aperture)

martycon
17-03-2018, 9:06pm
G'day Kalicp, you indeed do live in a wonderful part of the world. I hope to see some of that beautiful world as well as birds and pets. Participate and enjoy this place.
cheers marty.