PDA

View Full Version : Repeat Offender

nickoff
19-12-2017, 12:56pm
Hi again from Wodonga. When I was a tacker my Nanna lived several hours away so I knew her as "Long Way Nanna". Perhaps I should therefore be known as "Long Time Nick" because I've been off the site for nearly 2 years. Back now. YeeHaa.:eek:

ameerat42
19-12-2017, 1:55pm
WB, Nick.
I reckon it's your name:nod:

Mary Anne
19-12-2017, 2:18pm
Welcome Back Nick once again, do hope you join in and start posting on the Forums :nod:

ricktas
19-12-2017, 5:08pm
you do need to join in more. You are presently on a 14 day inactive cycle. Next up is 7 days, then 3 days, then daily...then..

so without being a bit more active, it will not be long before you have been inactive so many times, that you will have to post every day (for 6 months) to retain access to the site.

Remember each time you go inactive, the cycle time reduces. So join in, show us some photos, give some CC, etc. See you on the forums.. soon!

Mark L
19-12-2017, 8:04pm
Stop nickenoff.
It will help that 14 day inactive cycle.
I remember that avatar and can't belief I've only seen it 8 times.

So why are you here Nick??

cinvala
20-12-2017, 4:45pm
mmm, I've been away for over two years as well. Funny how life gets in the way some time. Hopefully I will be a bit more consistant in the future

ameerat42
20-12-2017, 5:18pm
Cinvala. You should start with your own "I've been away" thread.
You have not responded to Nickoff, and that way you will receive
the proper responses to your own absence.

cinvala
20-12-2017, 5:32pm
Thanks for that. I'll try to remember it next time I post in an I've been away along time thread, although if I had been away for a long time I may forget. Apologies in advance.