PDA

View Full Version : Weekend at f1, didn't realise how much I missed my camera

Toddzilla
03-10-2017, 8:04pm
Spent a weekend at malaysia gp, took around 50gb of photos, didn't realise how mush I missed it

Mark L
03-10-2017, 10:20pm
You really really need to start posting photos or making comments on other peoples photos here on AP. It's what makes forums work.
At this point I actually don't give a toss about that "malaysia gp". Give me some photos so I can become interested.;)

Mary Anne
03-10-2017, 11:06pm
Hopefully amongst all the car images there will be some Landscapes/Seascapes and Candids would be good too :D
So join right in and start posting on the Forums here, and good advice from Mark ↑ :nod:

Tannin
03-10-2017, 11:36pm
Steady on chaps, Todzilla only has two posts up so far. Time enough to grumble when he's up to 102 without posting or commenting on pictures.

Good that you enjoyed it TZ. And I would like to see the pictures when you post them. Too many bird around here!

aussirose
04-10-2017, 8:13am
Looking forward to seeing some shots. Did you try panning?

ricktas
04-10-2017, 5:33pm
Just be aware that F1 is a A-grade sporting event and as such, conditions of entry usually state that photos are for personal use only. Meaning you cannot post them onto forums etc. please check your conditions of entry before posting photos to AP. Certainly all A-Grade Australian sporting events have these conditions. If you are lucky, Malaysia may be a bit more lenient in that regard.

Mark L
04-10-2017, 7:10pm
Steady on chaps, Todzilla only has two posts up so far.
That would be fair enough if Tody hadn't been a member for over 4 years.:)

Toddzilla
04-10-2017, 9:25pm
Thanks aussierose and tannin for your support

Mark I had to repost for my access to be reinstated,

got around 1500 shots, mainly pit lane, garage and paddock as that was the passes I had for the weekend, as I have just arrived home haven't even loaded them onto the computer for processing.

but defiantly will load some if you would like to see.

Looking to do some more motorsport photos into the future, and will see what local access I can achieve before I jet off to more f1 next year

ricktas
05-10-2017, 7:01am
Todd, as per my previous post. I decided to go and look at the conditions of entry to the Malaysian Grand Prix.

In relation to the 2017 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX, Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix 2017 and all other Events organized/promoted by SIC at the Circuit, as a condition of entry to the Circuit you agree that (a) the use of any such Recording, Data or Image for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your private enjoyment) without the prior written consent of FOWC is strictly forbidden and will constitute a breach of these terms and conditions for which you may be liable.

So you cannot post any photos taken at the Malaysian Grand Prix, on Ausphotography. Your photos can only be used for your private enjoyment, nothing more. So if you do post them here on Ausphotography, be advised that the posts/threads will be removed. We do so to protect you. We have, in the past, had to provide a court with all details about a member due to them breaching entry T&C of Grade A sporting event, as they were taken to court over posting the photos they had taken on the net, which included posting them on this site, as well as others.

If you gain permission from the Formula 1 body to post them, and provide me with a copy of that permission prior to posting, then you are free to post the photos on Ausphotography.