PDA

View Full Version : Shane Miles

Roane Photo
12-06-2017, 9:22pm
Hello everybody,
I'm Shane, just found this forum and it looked pretty good so decided to join.

I have been a photographer for over 30 years now and never get tied of taking photos as there is something new just around the corner that gets me motivated everyday.

My passions are Macro, Wildlife, Pets, landscapes and Photoshop Manipulation. Hope to partake of others wisdom and possibly I may be able to help others as well.

My current gear is a Nikon D700, 2 D7100's, a D5300 and an old Kodak EasyShare Z740, along with tones of lighting, remote triggers, lenses etc etc (too much to list).

Although I am currently using Nikon cameras I am not a brand specific fan boy and go by the adage "It's not the camera that makes the picture it's the guy or gal behind it" you can get great images with a no name cheap camera and lens, expensive cameras and lenses just make it easier.

Mary Anne
12-06-2017, 9:41pm
Hello Shane and Welcome to AP.. Amazing what you can collect over time isn't it.. And that is a good Adage to go By :nod:
I like Wildlife and Macro too not that I do much Macro these days as there does not seem to be many small critters around.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums and don't forget to comment on other Members Posts, as That's What Makes Forums Work :2smile:

Mark L
12-06-2017, 9:45pm
G'day and welcome aboard Shane.
Like you're intro and think helping others is a good part of this place.:th3:
Hope you can get a bit involved as that's what makes forums work.

Roane Photo
12-06-2017, 9:51pm
HI Mary and Mark, Thanks for the welcome.

Believe me I will be quite active on the forum because as I said I will be prying all the knowledge I can from others and helping when and where I can.

No matter how long you have been doing something you never stop learning and I crave knowledge on photography old and new.

ricktas
13-06-2017, 6:18am
Welcome aboard Shane. Good to see you joining in already.

rwg717
14-06-2017, 8:48pm
Hi there Shane and welcome to AP.:tog:
Richard

bitsnpieces
14-06-2017, 11:18pm
Hi Shane and welcome to AP :)

Roane Photo
14-06-2017, 11:23pm
Welcome aboard Shane. Good to see you joining in already.

Hi there Shane and welcome to AP.:tog:
Richard

Hi Shane and welcome to AP :)
Thanks for the welcome Rick, Richard and David.