PDA

View Full Version : How deep is the hole?

JimmyCat
18-04-2017, 8:14pm
Well I still don't know the answer to this but what I do know is that it has to be bloody deep to be unable to climb out of it.

Due to a series of rather unfortunate family situations, I reckon I have been to the bottom of the hole and didn't think I would climb out but I think I have - not totally unscathed but relatively so (I hope).

Circumstances have resulted in very little photography, the loss of fair-weather friends (offset by the cementing of relationships with real friends) and a realisation that at the end of the day it doesn't matter how thick the fog seems, the real friends will help you pull through the most traumatic and dire situations.

What a long-winded way of saying "I'm back".

Cheers

Jimmy

Cage
18-04-2017, 8:31pm
Good to see you back Mate. :th3:

I reckon one has to have some bad times to really appreciate the good times.

ricktas
18-04-2017, 8:52pm
Welcome back Jimmy. I hope that all the family matters are now resolved or well on the way to being so. So now you have climbed out of the hole, you can dive right in..to your photography and AP again.. enjoy!

Mary Anne
18-04-2017, 9:18pm
Good to see you back Jim..

thegrump
18-04-2017, 9:28pm
Jimmy... I know where you've been. Glad you had some real friend to help you through.....................

JimmyCat
20-04-2017, 9:49am
Good to see you back Mate. :th3:

I reckon one has to have some bad times to really appreciate the good times.

Welcome back Jimmy. I hope that all the family matters are now resolved or well on the way to being so. So now you have climbed out of the hole, you can dive right in..to your photography and AP again.. enjoy!

Good to see you back Jim..

Jimmy... I know where you've been. Glad you had some real friend to help you through.....................

Thanks all - I have really missed this place.