PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

DebDeb
07-03-2017, 6:30pm
Hi All
Full time lecturer, part time photographer who would benefit from about 10 more hours in every day. I'm never far away from my camera. I have always loved photography but really only taking things seriously for the last few years. Always looking to learn new techniques and improve the old ones.
New to photography forums but hoping to learn a lot. Finally think I'm brave enough to ask for critique on my photos.
Cheers
:lol::nlogo:

ricktas
07-03-2017, 7:38pm
Welcome to AP DebDeb. Looking forward to seeing your posts and photos on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
07-03-2017, 11:39pm
Hello DebDeb :action66: and Welcome to AP. Good on you for wanting CC on your images that's a great way to learn more.
So join right in and start posting on the CC Forums and do have a go at commenting on other Members Posts also, that's what makes Forums work :nod:
Want to know anything click on the Library Button up the top of the page, can't find what you want just ask :2smile:

rwg717
08-03-2017, 7:19pm
Hello and welcome to AP.....enjoy!:D
Richard

Cage
08-03-2017, 7:55pm
Welcome aboard Deb.

Post away as you'll find that the CC here is offered in the spirit of helpfulness and not meant to belittle.

Don't forget to mention your gear and camera settings when you post an image. Helps heaps with constructive CC. :nod:

Mark L
08-03-2017, 8:35pm
Welcome aboard DebDeb.
Hope you get involved here DebDeb.
Involvement is what makes forums work DebDeb.
Posting photos for CC is good DebDeb.
Good way to learn DebDeb.
If I lived in Woy Woy would my name be MarkMark DebDeb??:D:p:)