PDA

View Full Version : Caloundra

Gazza
22-02-2017, 8:36pm
Hi all...anyone here on AP live in or near Caloundra that can suggest some interesting subject matter (old relics/buildings) or secret locations for a nice sunset/sunrise?

I'm heading that way towards the end of March.
Although I expect to be busy, I hope to get the camera out at least a few hours each day.

Cheers - :beer_mug:

Glenda
23-02-2017, 6:29am
Well you know I don't live near there :D. There is the Military Jetty Golden Beach which can look awesome with the right clouds at sunrise and as long as it isn't covered by fishermen. Some falls near Buderim but you mightn't have time to get there. Lots of retirement villages in Caloundra so you should see plenty of old relics (just like us) around the place:nod:. Have a great time.

Gazza
23-02-2017, 11:01am
Well you know I don't live near there :D. There is the Military Jetty Golden Beach which can look awesome with the right clouds at sunrise and as long as it isn't covered by fishermen. Some falls near Buderim but you mightn't have time to get there. Lots of retirement villages in Caloundra so you should see plenty of old relics (just like us) around the place:nod:. Have a great time.Thanks Glenda...heading your way after Caloundra for a few days as well. May get a chance to catch up again.

"Old Relics"....."Just like us"...speak for ya-self :grinning01: :grinning01:

Glenda
24-02-2017, 6:27am
Thanks Glenda...heading your way after Caloundra for a few days as well. May get a chance to catch up again.

"Old Relics"....."Just like us"...speak for ya-self :grinning01: :grinning01:

Just give us a call and we can arrange a time. We're heading off soon but will be back in late March.

enseth
24-02-2017, 9:30am
old relics

Selfie? :D