PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

colg
19-02-2017, 8:21pm
Hi newbie to this whole forum thing.

My my name is Col I am from Sydney
only just been getting back into photography over the last year.
3 ears ago I was diagnosed with LHON a genetic disease that renders affects your eye sight. Hence the reason I stopped taking photos.
After moping around I decided to pick my cameras up and I am glad I did.
Cheers

ricktas
19-02-2017, 8:27pm
Welcome to AP Col. Glad you are getting back into your photography. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

colg
19-02-2017, 8:38pm
Thanks mate

Mark L
19-02-2017, 8:59pm
G'day Col, welcome to a good place to play.
You loose nothing by being distracted with you camera. I love this, "After moping around I decided to pick my cameras up and I am glad I did."
So to add to your distraction, post some photo's for CC and hopefully you can offer CC to others on AP also.
If you need a reason to take a photo each week then check this out .... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?195-Member-Challenges-52-2017
All the best for your LOHN future. Hopefully the future is slow.;)

Mary Anne
20-02-2017, 9:45am
Hello Col and Welcome to AP, and good on you for having another go and picking up that camera, it's not easy at times.
I am sorry I had no idea about your problem though asking Google I now understand, hope things work out for you there.
Join in even if you just comment on other Members Photo's to start off with, then there is always the Challenges that Mark posted ↑ all in good fun.
Will look forward to your input whatever it is :nod:

bitsnpieces
22-02-2017, 10:08pm
Hi Col and welcome to AP :)
Be it that the camera is another pair of eyes :)

bricat
23-02-2017, 4:26pm
Hi Col and Welcome. This is a great forum to learn and share. Best wishes for your treatment.