PDA

View Full Version : New to photograph

JimmyCassidy
09-01-2017, 1:59pm
Hi, I've been causally involved in photography for the past few years, taught myself through magazines and books, but decided it was about time I join a forum where I could pick the minds of some long time photographer and get feedback on some of my work.

Im lucky to use a work camera at the moment, it's a Nikon D7100 with a few different length lenses, but eventually I would like to purchase my own gear.

My preference is sports photography, my mate runs a small sporting website and I supplement some of his articles with photos but nothing too serious.

Look forward to hearing form a few of you.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ameerat42
09-01-2017, 2:20pm
Hi Jimmy. Welcome to AP.

It sounds like you are not a Beginner, but more Intermediate from the point of view of AP.

By all means, join in and enjoy the site. We do not communicate with just a few on AP but with the whole
site. Post you work; get CC on it; give CC to others (no matter what your experience level) and learn by
interacting. That's how it works here - again, no matter the experience level.

Am.

ricktas
09-01-2017, 2:41pm
Welcome to AP. Agree with the above. Your intro tells us that you are not really a beginner. So congratulations we have upped you to intermediate level.

Mary Anne
09-01-2017, 5:14pm
Hello Jimmy and Welcome to AP.. Sounds like you know a fair bit about Photography.
So join right in and start posting your images on the Forum for CC :2smile:

bitsnpieces
11-01-2017, 9:28pm
Hi and welcome to AP :)

Mark L
12-01-2017, 8:42pm
G'day JC.
Start picking brains.:D