PDA

View Full Version : Back into Photography

wazza103
29-12-2016, 5:22pm
Hi all,

Been a VERY long time since I've been on here. My photography took to the bench after starting a new job 7 years ago and I've decided to start up again for my free time.

Upgraded the old Canon EOS 350D for a 700D so eager to get the most out of the new kit.

Once again, Hi!

Tim

ricktas
29-12-2016, 5:41pm
Welcome back

Mary Anne
29-12-2016, 6:48pm
Hello Tim and Welcome Back and congrats on the new camera, will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums then :2smile:

Mark L
29-12-2016, 9:08pm
Wow Tim. I reckon joining in 2008 and only having 4 posts must be some sort of AP record.:D:th3::th3:
And there is a mod here called Wazza. His last years involvement nearly equals you 12+ years involvement.:lol2:
There's a reason you reintroduced yourself. Hopefully that's because you want to get involved. Involved is what makes forums work. Ask question, make comments on others photos...... (where is Wazza)

wazza103
29-12-2016, 9:58pm
Wow Tim. I reckon joining in 2008 and only having 4 posts must be some sort of AP record.:D:th3::th3:
And there is a mod here called Wazza. His last years involvement nearly equals you 12+ years involvement.:lol2:
There's a reason you reintroduced yourself. Hopefully that's because you want to get involved. Involved is what makes forums work. Ask question, make comments on others photos...... (where is Wazza)

Should be more than four. Did enter a few comps and submitted a few for critique. Start again i suppose :cool: