PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

Beedan
29-12-2016, 9:51am
Hi everyone, I am new to this site. live in the Wimmera in Western Victoria. currently use a Canon EOS 450D as well as a Canon compact. I try to remember to take one or other with me at all times just in case. my current interest is planning for the digitisation of the records of our local historical society, so am on the lookout for any advise in this area.

ameerat42
29-12-2016, 11:38am
Welcome to AP, Beedan.

Am.

Mary Anne
29-12-2016, 2:09pm
Hi Beedan and Welcome to AP.. Sounds interesting what you are planning to do for the digitisation of the records of your local historical society.
That will keep you busy, I guess you will be taking photos of the photos and anything else, or maybe scanning them all.
Hopefully some Members will be along to help you with that. Anyway will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2encou:

ricktas
29-12-2016, 4:53pm
Welcome to AP. Hope to see you and some of your photos on the forums soon.

Mark L
29-12-2016, 9:00pm
G'day Beedan
You'll probably not get much help with what you want in this intro place. Them that might help don't much look here. Ask some questions elsewhere on AP, maybe somewhere here..... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?7-Photographic-Help-and-Advice