PDA

View Full Version : Canola is good this year

NRandall
01-10-2016, 6:57am
Greetings APlings :)
I snapped this earlier in the week in my travels, in between all the rain we have been having.

Mary Anne
01-10-2016, 7:24am
Always a lovely sight to see, whereabouts was this taken.. And wish we could get some rain.

Gazza
01-10-2016, 7:33am
Lovely contrast between the crop and that gloomy sky with the old house for more interest.

So, just to add some confusion, is it Canola or maybe Mustard? :D

NRandall
01-10-2016, 8:08am
Always a lovely sight to see, whereabouts was this taken.. And wish we could get some rain.

We would gladly send you some of our rain this year Mary Anne - This was taken on Lower Mt Duneed Rd, opposite the Bellarine Airfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Lovely contrast between the crop and that gloomy sky with the old house for more interest.

Down here canola is an annual feature of our local spring landscape. The intense yellow is so bright!

NRandall
01-10-2016, 6:18pm

I should have clarified that I actually do like mustard on my hot dogs and burgers.

Mark L
01-10-2016, 7:19pm
I've seen a lot of canola over the last few weeks travel. Quite a bit of it is not planted but growing as a week.
While it's stunning to see I still struggle to deal with the colour in the Oz landscape.:confused013

feathers
01-10-2016, 9:26pm
Beautiful capture nicholas:th3: