PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick ' re-instate' thread... please ignore

JDuding
18-05-2016, 5:44am
Hi All.

I've been using the camera, but avoiding the processing.
Also had a bit going on, so neglected this site a bit also.

So here it is... the obligatory re-instate thread LOL.
Still not a lot of time on my hands... but hope to offer some critique when I can.

JDude.

ricktas
18-05-2016, 5:49am
Welcome back and we checked your flickr and have upgraded you to advanced.

JDuding
18-05-2016, 6:02am
Thanks... but you give too much credit.

I blame fluke for anything that resembles an 'Advanced' image lol.

Mary Anne
18-05-2016, 6:43am
Hello and Welcome back, ahh Yes Fluke comes to mind with some of my images these days too :D
Anyway grab that cameras, reckon you will have beautiful Misty Mornings there now and show us what its like outside your doors :nod:

JDuding
18-05-2016, 6:57am
Thanks Mary Anne.
With the odd weather we have been having lately, I am not sure if we will be getting any such mornings this year... I am even doubting that we will get any winter.

But I have the camera on tripod ready and waiting for the next shot.
Looking forward to the next rainy day so that I can dedicate some time to processing what I have :D

Mary Anne
18-05-2016, 7:45am
Not to worry there is always the Birds, probably too cold for the Insects now what about native flowers or are they gone for the Season.
And a good idea to have that camera all ready and set up, pp I have no time at all these days i am lucky if I can start one Thread a week.

Mark L
19-05-2016, 8:10pm
G'day JDude.
PPing gives me the shits.
Please ignore.

JDuding
19-05-2016, 9:34pm
Hey there Mark.

I find PPing can be quite rewarding when I salvage some pics that wouldn't get a second glance without.
But the time it takes and the quantity of images to sift through... argh.
It might be easier for me to just take better pics in the first place LOL :eek: :D

Warren Ackary
21-05-2016, 10:12pm
Welcome back