PDA

View Full Version : Returning user - Hello everyone

Sourav
17-05-2016, 8:17pm
I am a landscape photographer based in Sydney, Australia. I have been part of AusPhotography for sometime but I haven't been active so far. Photography is a hobby but I am trying to give it a direction. I have recently created my website - www.lightscameraactionphotography.com. I have a Facebook page, a 500px and Instagram account as well (if you search for lightscameraactionphotography, you will find it) Through my photography, I try to portray the perfection of nature and produce inspiration for people to appreciate the things that really matter.

My knowledge in photography is self taught, which I think is a good thing in this social media age, where a lot of success can be gained if researched with passion.

I am a full time Business Intelligence consultant and subject matter expert. My approach to photography thus, has been from a technical angle.

I love travelling, and the combination of family, friends, photography with it. I carry my Nikon camera gear with me everywhere I go. I have also won some recognition in international competitions like Epson, Monochrome awards, Better Photography awards, etc.

ricktas
17-05-2016, 8:27pm
Welcome. See you on the forums

Ezookiel
17-05-2016, 9:03pm
Welcome.

Mary Anne
17-05-2016, 9:43pm
Welcome back and a very interesting intro, will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Warren Ackary
21-05-2016, 10:14pm
Welcome to AP, looking to see some of your images