PDA

View Full Version : Back again, again

Jaz27b
03-05-2016, 7:45pm
Hi all!

Back again, again :-)

Have a keen interest in pet and newborn/kids photography. Alot more time on my hands now so fingers crossed to finally start doing something in the field and career that I love!

ameerat42
03-05-2016, 7:54pm
Welcome back, Jaz.

ricktas
03-05-2016, 8:29pm
Welcome back

Jaz27b
03-05-2016, 8:34pm
Hi guys,

I had my skill level set at intermediate and just noticed it's been changed to advanced? I'm far from advanced.... And don't know how it changed? Lol

ricktas
03-05-2016, 8:40pm
Hi guys,

I had my skill level set at intermediate and just noticed it's been changed to advanced? I'm far from advanced.... And don't know how it changed? Lol

we changed it. all returning members are assessed, 2 years ago you posted about lenses for shooting portraits for families etc. Therefore now 2 years later, you have posted about "doing something in the field and career that I love!", thus if you are going into photography as a career, we deem you advanced. If you feel you are not, then you will have to work to get there.

Jaz27b
03-05-2016, 8:48pm
Haha Oki dokie. Well I am definitely not advanced, haven't been doing much photography related the past 1.5yrs due to caring for my sick mum, so haven't improved very much since then. Just time has passed and I'm now able to get back into the workforce, and photography is my career goal. May take sometime to get to the advanced stage but am happy and keen to do my best to do so :-)

ameerat42
04-05-2016, 7:36am
^ Happened to me, too:eek:

Mark L
04-05-2016, 9:51pm
G'day Jaz.
Don't worry about that skill level stuff. Kinda only matters when entering the comps here.
Hopefully you can take the time to get involved a bit here since you've come back. Posting photos and getting comments will help you get to where you're going. Also commenting on others photos will make you think about your own photos.:th3: Kinda what makes forums work.

All the best for your caring (hard stuff sometimes) and Mum. You may have to start doing Still Life photography at home.:(
Get involved in the irrelevance of the Members Challenges if that helps time go by ...... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?58-MEMBER-CHALLENGES

Jaz27b
06-05-2016, 9:48am
G'day Jaz.
Don't worry about that skill level stuff. Kinda only matters when entering the comps here.
Hopefully you can take the time to get involved a bit here since you've come back. Posting photos and getting comments will help you get to where you're going. Also commenting on others photos will make you think about your own photos.:th3: Kinda what makes forums work.

All the best for your caring (hard stuff sometimes) and Mum. You may have to start doing Still Life photography at home.:(
Get involved in the irrelevance of the Members Challenges if that helps time go by ...... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?58-MEMBER-CHALLENGES

Thanks Mark for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you around the forum :-)