PDA

View Full Version : Some people heh

pjs2
25-04-2016, 10:09pm
I've just spent about half an hour trolling through and reading some of the lamest excuses for not having been active on this great site. I think it is hi time Rick and the other great mods got together and start booting off the cereal offenders. REALLY PEOPLE go out and get a dose of commitment.

:D:th3:

Mark L
25-04-2016, 10:46pm
Reckon that's very amusing Peter.:th3::)
But forums don't work via amusing. Reckon you could offer valid CC to some if your not after CC for the photos you don't post.:th3:;)

ricktas
26-04-2016, 7:13pm
I've just spent about half an hour trolling through and reading some of the lamest excuses for not having been active on this great site. I think it is hi time Rick and the other great mods got together and start booting off the cereal offenders. :

Be careful what you wish for. :D

You do realise that each time you go inactive, the site records it, so when you reactivate (like this thread), your next time to inactive is shorter. To start with everyone has 90 days from their last post before their account is inactive. You are presently at 15 days!, next time, it is 7 days, then 3 days, then daily. Once it goes to daily, you have to post every day for 6 months, before you will stop going inactive daily.

So whilst we do not boot off serial offenders, one day soon you are going to be in a position where you might as well be booted off, if you have to post each and every day a thread like this one, just to regain access.

So my suggestion. Get active on the site, or move along, cause if you don't there will be nothing for you to see here..soon.:lol: