PDA

View Full Version : Drat I was hoping to sneak back in to the swing of things as full access

LiveFreeDead
12-04-2016, 7:08pm
I noticed that I was required to post and didn't want to take up peoples time with the whole "I am back and hello", but as the idea of posting on someone else's welcome back thread/post failed I'll have to say hello and get started making up for all the lost time I should have spent getting involved here, it's easy to find a forum, but very hard to find a good one that has highly active members like this one, but sometime life really can get busy and your passions and interests get pushed to one side. Lets see if I can stick with it this time as I really enjoy sharing my work and helping others improve their post editing techniques (that is my specialty).

So hello again, sorry I wasn't active for so very long - but better late than never.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, I should have checked my email as it was dated 7:01, so my idea would have worked, still I am sticking to my Hello :P

ameerat42
12-04-2016, 7:11pm
Now really, that didn't hurt:p
Welcome back.

ricktas
12-04-2016, 7:28pm
Welcome back and we have upgraded you to intermediate level, cause after joining 2 years ago, you should no longer be a beginner.

Mary Anne
12-04-2016, 9:08pm
Hello and Welcome back, will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2smile:

LiveFreeDead
12-04-2016, 10:22pm
Welcome back and we have upgraded you to intermediate level, cause after joining 2 years ago, you should no longer be a beginner.

You would hope so, I have shot 2 weddings, been on about 3 land mark shoots in my state/island and taken thousands of family candid photos, I brought some basic lights and a SB-700 flash, some props & scenes for events and baby photography, the issue is I spend more time post editing than getting the photo's, so I have a lot more experience doing that than composing my own shots and I still need to master getting a sharper image out of camera with the gear I got (Nikon D5300 and the 18-140mm 1:3.5-5.6GED) I ignored the kit lens that came with it 18-55.

Mark L
12-04-2016, 11:15pm
Based on what you've mentioned in this thread getting a bit involved on AP will help you.
"I still need to master getting a sharper image out of camera with the gear I got" or do you need to master PPing after taking the photo? SOOC mostly doesn't work and PPing gives me the shits. but creates much better looking photos.:(
Don't be afraid to get involved with comments and questions. Makes forums work and helps us all learn.