PDA

View Full Version : I'm back after someone apparently tried to hack into my account. LOL

Erin
12-04-2016, 6:43pm
So I wake up this morning to the notification that someone had tried to get into my account. So I thought I would a) reset my password and b) have a looksee around and see what's going on and hopefully revive my photography mojo which has taken a serious dive of late. :)

ricktas
12-04-2016, 6:50pm
Welcome back.

ameerat42
12-04-2016, 6:52pm
Welcome back, Erin. What account? Here?:eek:

Erin
12-04-2016, 7:04pm
Welcome back, Erin. What account? Here?:eek:

Yeah. It was weird. But hopefully won't happen again now. :)

ricktas
12-04-2016, 7:41pm
Yeah. It was weird. But hopefully won't happen again now. :)

Odd, cause we have no information on a hack attempt on your account at all. There is nothing to suggest someone even tried a password repeatedly and got it wrong?

Erin
12-04-2016, 7:48pm
Odd, cause we have no information on a hack attempt on your account at all. There is nothing to suggest someone even tried a password repeatedly and got it wrong?

Definitely odd, Rick. And by "hack", I meant someone (who wasn't me) tried to access it and got the password wrong more than five times. That happened at 2.46am this morning... I've got the notification email which I am happy to forward to you if it's of any use. But it prompted me to reset my password anyway. :)

Mary Anne
13-04-2016, 12:02pm
Hello and Welcome back Erin . Thats strange and It wasn't me, as I was actually asleep at that hour for a change :D

Mark L
17-04-2016, 8:56pm
Sorry Erin, I had a few more drinks than usual and thought ...... :D. Just joking. Is strange that someone would try that. And why.:scrtch::confused013
Anyway, welcome back. I generally enjoyed your photos, but it's been so long.:D