PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm back too

Chebby
11-04-2016, 11:57pm
Hi All

I'm back too :nod: Been busy with my course, then started a Facebook site for my photography (www.facebook.com/VintageBratPhotography (http://www.facebook.com/VintageBratPhotography)), still trying to create a web page and still taking photos to build my portfolio. So pretty much same ole same ole :)

Oh well, hope you're all well,

Cheers
Chris

ricktas
12-04-2016, 6:32am
Welcome back

Mary Anne
12-04-2016, 7:27am
Hello and Welcome back.. Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Chebby
12-04-2016, 7:43am
Thank you Rick and Mary Anne

Cheers

Mark L
12-04-2016, 10:21pm
G'day Chris, you really should try and get a bit involved here. The comments you make on others photos will help them that you comment on, but also help you in concluding what you can/should do with your photos (I know that makes sense, to me:))

....., then started a Facebook site for my photography ....
Might be interesting to watch a comparison of the comments you get if you post the same photos there and here.
(Like. Or I like that because .... )

Chebby
13-04-2016, 12:10am
Hi Mark

I'm very keen to get involved, most definitely. I can post some of my photos here. I've got some photoshoots coming up that's very different to those on my fb page and I really would like feedback on those. But that's not until next week and the following week. Did you visit my fb page? Was there one in particular you liked or didn't like?

Mark L
13-04-2016, 8:58pm
Hi Mark

Did you visit my fb page? Was there one in particular you liked or didn't like?
Well I'm kinda not into it, but since you asked I decided to visit. Like how your latest post (11 April) is telling me to go to flickr to find a bunch of photos you want to share.:p:D
I'll head of and make a comment on FB so you at least get one (don't expect to see Mark in the name and please don't take me to seriously ;)).

Chebby
13-04-2016, 10:38pm
Haha. The only time I get comments on my photos is if it is family or friends of the people in the photograph. Even then that's not guaranteed lol.