PDA

View Full Version : hey all introduction

wrxstippp
27-03-2016, 8:37pm
hi all my name is steve, and thought ill leave me introduction, though unfortunately i am leaving and stopping my photography business due to in search of a new careerer anyway if i can help anyone in anyway i will.

kind regards everyone

Mark L
27-03-2016, 8:46pm
G'day Steve.
My grandparents grew up in Earlwood. Different place I used to visit 45 years ago.
Hope you find a new career.:th3: Making a $$ out of photography can be bloody tough. Now you can maybe enjoy photography as a hobby again.:th3:
You should get involved here and offer help where you think it is worthwhile. Plenty of that happens here.:th3:
See you around AP hopefully.

rwg717
28-03-2016, 6:48pm
Hello and welcome to AP.:)
Richard

bitsnpieces
29-03-2016, 10:06am
Hi Steve and welcome to AP. We appreciate any help you're able to provide.

ricktas
29-03-2016, 6:41pm
Closing this account. He joined and wanted to get dispensation to post for sale ads in the classifieds forum without having to meet our 30 days membership / 50 posts requirement. Has not posted since I advised him that he would have to meet the same requirements as everyone else.

Mark L
02-04-2016, 10:04pm
Closing this account. He joined and wanted to get dispensation to post for sale ads in the classifieds forum without having to meet our 30 days membership / 50 posts requirement.
jeez I hope they weren't trying to sell gear I'm about to buy at a good price.:D