PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

benjaminmychael
25-03-2016, 11:21pm
Hello everyone,

My name is Ben. I did a fair bit of photography when I was in school about 15 years ago, sort of dabbled ever since then but never had my own camera/had other interests. Recently ended up with an EM-1 and a D610 after my Dad passed away and decided to put them to use. Have a bunch of zooms for the Olympus, and the 45mm 1.8, and just the 50mm 1.8 for the Nikon.

So here for a bit of everything that's on offer, love looking at other people's work in particular. Been reading a lot recently and good to find somewhere a bit more local with information.

Anyway, see you around.

Ben

Mary Anne
25-03-2016, 11:59pm
Hello Ben and Welcome to AP. Want to know anything click on the Library button up top then *How Do I*
I have an E-M1 also, a lovely lightweight camera when I go out. Nothing wrong with a nifty fifty for your Nikon either.
Lots of Competitions to enter on here and there is always The Weekly Challenge (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?193-Member-Challenges-52-2016) something different every week,
So join right in and start posting on the Forums and have a go at commenting on other Members posts also.

ricktas
26-03-2016, 7:25am
Welcome to AP. See you on the forums

ameerat42
26-03-2016, 9:03am
Welcome to AP, Ben.
Am.

Mark L
27-03-2016, 9:37pm
Welcome aboard Ben.
If you have fond memories of your dad get into using that gear. Remember him each time you bring a good photo up on your computer (and I’m sure he wouldn't mind if you delete plenty of photos that aren’t so good :))
Don't be afraid to ask questions, make comments and post a few photos. It's what makes forums like this work and helps us all slowly improve.:th3:

bitsnpieces
29-03-2016, 11:06am
Hi Ben and welcome to AP