PDA

View Full Version : I'm Home

FallingHorse
19-03-2016, 10:28pm
Hey everyone, it's been a long time.

I have been away for a bit now. Spent 12 months concentrating on gaining my honours with Australian Photographic Society. Since then I have also been making television commercial for channel 10 which I am still doing. I haven't had much time for personal projects and I seem to have lost a bit of inspiration along the way. I have a serious case of photography block and have had some problems trying to get motivated to do what I once loved.

Although I have wound back some of my paid work, I still take on the jobs that I love, sport and equestrian. I have made myself a promise to get back to basics and rekindle my passion.

I hope that I can share my journey back with you.

Jodie

ricktas
20-03-2016, 5:56am
Welcome back Jodie.

Mary Anne
20-03-2016, 9:58am
Hello Jodie ::action66: and Welcome back. You have been busy I read about it somewhere good on you and Well Done :2encou:
Will look forward to seeing you posing on the Forums again.

FallingHorse
20-03-2016, 5:51pm
Thanks Rick :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mary Anne. I have missed the forum and the people :) We are also planning a move back to the east coast. We brought a property on the mid north coast of NSW but have to wait till our property here sells. Talk about crazy times lol

Mark L
20-03-2016, 9:22pm
Wouldn't mind having the photographic problems you have Jodie.:confused013
Maybe just drop into AP occasional and offer CC to help those that are newer to posting.
Or post some photos that are advertising something. :)

FallingHorse
21-03-2016, 7:00am
Wouldn't mind having the photographic problems you have Jodie.:confused013
Maybe just drop into AP occasional and offer CC to help those that are newer to posting.
Or post some photos that are advertising something. :)

Thanks Mark, I guess what I was trying to say is that I have been pretty busy at the expense of my own ideas and creativity. I'll be sure to offer CC to those that I can [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mary Anne
21-03-2016, 7:47am
Thanks Mary Anne. I have missed the forum and the people :) We are also planning a move back to the east coast. We brought a property on the mid north coast of NSW but have to wait till our property here sells. Talk about crazy times lol

My favourite part of OZ its beautiful there, hope it happens soon for you.. Used to holiday there at different towns, now we only get as far as Yamba up the Northern Rivers area.

FallingHorse
21-03-2016, 7:18pm
Thanks Mary Anne, I can't wait. I am looking forward to the life change. You are right, it's a beautiful part of the country and I can't wait to explore it all [emoji39]

Warren Ackary
24-03-2016, 6:53am
Welcome back Jodie, have a great time here

FallingHorse
24-03-2016, 10:25pm
Thanks Warren [emoji3]