PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

cokeaddict
02-03-2016, 4:24pm
Hey guys,
I have been a keen shooter for 4 decades, but in the past 3 years, with all the new advancements, It is becoming a passion. Improvements in both cameras AND editing software is fantastic. Add to that the beauty of internet and youtube tutorials, anyone can create a nice photo.

I have lived most of my life in Sydney until 4 years ago when family issued have taken me south of the border for a few years. I am a passionate 4wder and am finding that the Victorian High Country is without doubt the most beautiful place I have camped. recently sold my sony a77 for the amazing a7s. Also added to that is the a6000 which i thought at first was a little throw around toy camera but have learnt that it is much more than that. In the last year I have been learning about Astrophotography. So enjoyable to see the results of the time and effort put into taking these shots. I usually spend 2 - 3 days in the high country alone just exploring places and finding that special camp spot high on a mountain top to set the gear up for the night ahead.
I hope to see some of you out there.
Angelo

John King
02-03-2016, 4:48pm
Welcome to AP, Angelo.

ricktas
02-03-2016, 6:21pm
Welcome aboard. As you have been shooting for 4 decades now, we would class that as advanced. So we have upgraded you. Congratulations

rwg717
02-03-2016, 7:49pm
Cheers Angelo and enjoy your stay!:o
Richard.

Mark L
02-03-2016, 11:51pm
G'day Angelo.
Good intro.:th3:
You've found a good place to play. Don't be afraid to ask question, make comments, post photos and generally get involved. Makes forums work.:th3:

bitsnpieces
03-03-2016, 3:08am
Hello Angelo abd welcome to AP :)

Mary Anne
03-03-2016, 9:16am
Hello and Welcome to AP.

Warren Ackary
08-03-2016, 11:07am
Welcome and enjoy