PDA

View Full Version : new member

frank448
24-02-2016, 1:38pm
Hi I have been taking photos for a while now and I am interest in getting more information on taking photos that is why I joint this site.

John King
24-02-2016, 2:28pm
Gidday Frank

Welcome to AP, mate. You have come to a good place :nod: :D.

ricktas
24-02-2016, 3:32pm
I am closing this thread for now. Pending an investigation behind the scenes.

ricktas
24-02-2016, 6:03pm
We have now banned this member permanently. They created this account on the site today, but using another account they have, they had been posting regularly, right up to and including today. We asked them via PM why they created a second account and although they read the PM. They did not reply. So now we have banned both accounts, and will ban any future accounts they may create.

This account today was originally created as a beginner account, when their other account was advanced, and their photos show they should be advanced. We are unsure what their motivation was to create this new account, but now they will no longer be a member, due to their action.

I have re-opened this thread so that others can comment if they wish to.

Mark L
24-02-2016, 11:02pm
If their location was different to what is stated in this thread I'd be a bit interested in who the original member was? If not, don't care.;) (there is a reason for this question, especially if the original member comes from Shepparton.)

ricktas
25-02-2016, 5:47am
If their location was different to what is stated in this thread I'd be a bit interested in who the original member was? If not, don't care.;) (there is a reason for this question, especially if the original member comes from Shepparton.)

No. Original member location was the same/similar to this one. As was the username :p The big hint on top of that to us (admins) was that both were using the same computer.:D

ameerat42
25-02-2016, 8:32am
Furthermore, both accts here had the same link to the external hosting site for their pics:rolleyes::rolleyes:

dt86vyss
25-02-2016, 9:58am
you'll learn lots from here

kangarooart
26-02-2016, 10:54am
Welcome to the forums mate.. and wishing you luck with the photography journey.

ameerat42
26-02-2016, 3:19pm
Welcome to the forums mate.. and wishing you luck with the photography journey.

---Wherever that may be OTHER than on AP:lol2:

John King
26-02-2016, 3:48pm
Spot on, Am (& Rick, etc). It is an often thankless task keeping a forum clean and healthy, but well worth doing ... :nod: :D. Keep up the good work.

Hamster
26-02-2016, 5:27pm
Furthermore, both accts here had the same link to the external hosting site for their pics:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doh!