PDA

View Full Version : about me

sturzario
30-01-2016, 2:11pm
Hi all,

So i've just signed up to the site - from reading some of the past forums there looks to be some great info to learn from.
I've always had an interest in photography but have really got in to it the past few months after buying a new camera to use on our trip to the USA in March.
Just trying to master it seems to have triggered my artistic side!
I'm using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 for now. A great little camera but does have some limitations - gotta start somewhere.
Look forward to putting some shots up for some feedback.

ricktas
30-01-2016, 2:43pm
Welcome. See you on the forums

ameerat42
30-01-2016, 2:48pm
Welcome aboard, Stu... (abbr.)
-Might as well get used to hearing that since you're going on a trip.

Have a look at the info for new photographers in the Library, and... as you said, post up and get CC.

Mary Anne
30-01-2016, 4:29pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Going OS sound like a great plan and lots of fun.
Post some images on the Forums for cc, that's a great way to learn. and have a go at commenting at other Members posts also.
Lots of Competitions to enter. There is the The Weekly Challenge (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?193-Member-Challenges-52-2016) something different every week, so join right in :nod:

John King
30-01-2016, 4:45pm
Welcome to AP, Stur.

The Panny FZx0 cameras have always punched above their weight in most situations. I have recommended that many friends and acquaintances buy them. It's a great starting point IMNSHO.

Trobdang
31-01-2016, 7:32pm
Hi sturzario, welcome.. it will be great to see some extra competition in the beginners comps :)

Wanderalong
01-02-2016, 7:13am
Welcome Sturzario. Join right in mate!

bitsnpieces
03-02-2016, 2:00am
Hi and welcome to AP, the FZ70 I'm sure is a fine camera - those zooms are quite capable. :)

sturzario
04-02-2016, 9:06pm
Hi guys
Here's a few HDR shots that I put together from a recent shoot - just some local stuff.
Feel free to let me know what you think.....
Hope this is the right way / area for putting photo's up!!

BathurstFlorist
04-02-2016, 9:53pm
Welcome, I am new too in this fourm , I hope we find great content and learn everything

Hi all,

So i've just signed up to the site - from reading some of the past forums there looks to be some great info to learn from.
I've always had an interest in photography but have really got in to it the past few months after buying a new camera to use on our trip to the USA in March.
Just trying to master it seems to have triggered my artistic side!
I'm using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 for now. A great little camera but does have some limitations - gotta start somewhere.
Look forward to putting some shots up for some feedback.

ricktas
04-02-2016, 9:53pm
You need to post them in the critique forums. And in the library (on the main menu) under the how do I section a guides on how to post and link photos into your threads.