PDA

View Full Version : Returning and needing reinstatement post?

NoRelationToNed
03-01-2016, 10:45pm
OK, I'll follow the directive, seems a bit unfriendly but if that's what keeps the spammers etc. out so be it.

I am awaiting the arrival of my new Samsung NX1 system and am keen to see if there's a few users on here to share their expertise. I like being "different", for instance I was always an Amiga user till Commodore dropped their marketing bundle. Then I was an AMD fanboi until the Core2Duo from Intel blew them away. I've been a Canon camera user for a long time but I like how Samsung has waded in and released such a beast in the NX1 that makes one wonder why the others haven't been able to match its specs. - 28mp from an APS-C sensor, 15 fps burst rate, great 4k video, brilliant touch-screen interface etc etc.

ricktas
04-01-2016, 6:54am
Welcome to AP.

Mary Anne
04-01-2016, 8:42am
Hello and Welcome to AP ? You have fun with that new camera. Seeing some of the images you take with it on the Forums would be nice :nod:

Mark L
07-01-2016, 10:48pm
OK, I'll follow the directive, seems a bit unfriendly......
One post since 14 Oct. 2014 could also be considered unfriendly on a forum. Forums suggest participation?????
I'm no relation to Ned either but at least I post a few photos and make a few comments.
It's not hard to be friendly.:th3::D
Hope you can get involved a bit here.

simonw
07-01-2016, 11:12pm
Exactly the reason I'm commenting on your post! haha. Back from a long hiatus

rosmarin
08-01-2016, 4:01pm
Me too :) I'm a beginner and I usually love to read the posts, but sometimes hesitant to post photos :). After a break in photography, I am back with FZ-1000. Hoping to post more frequently this time!

njg02
08-01-2016, 10:40pm
Me too!
Just went from a Nikon D90 to the 610. Have to come back.
Neil

Mark L
09-01-2016, 1:02am
Yeah I know this will be a wasted comment :( but just in case.
Other than Rick and Mary Anne why don't the rest of you that have posted here bloody well get involved on AP??? Yeah, good to look at forums, but they die if people don't get involved.:angry0: