PDA

View Full Version : g'day, im new

Woody59
02-01-2016, 12:22am
Hi There, i have just joined and had a bit of a read and i am totally confused already, but hopefully will get my head around it all. i am in Australia, and i am a relative beginner photographer, who would like to get more time to devote., but having to work and keep house does get in the way...I think i am taking OK pictures, but not really sure.. I have graduated to a canon 5d mk11, a 17-40 canon lens, a 24-70 tamron lens, 24-300 tamron, all of,which i was lucky to get secondhand in excellent condition.
Looking forward to checking out and participating here in the future. thank you.

Mary Anne
02-01-2016, 12:49am
Hello Woody and Welcome to AP.. Great gear you have there and one way to find out if your images are ok is to post them on the Forums for cc.
If you are confused about anything then ask when you post your images, there are plenty of Members here that will help
Hope to see you posting on the Forums soon.. :2smile:

ricktas
02-01-2016, 7:10am
Welcome to AP, see you on the forums soon

ameerat42
02-01-2016, 8:16am
Hi and welcome to AP. The confusion should clear soon.:D
Am.

Mark L
02-01-2016, 9:06pm
Welcome to a good place to learn and improve.
Don't be afraid to comment on others photos. It can actually help you with what you do and don't like about your own photos.
And think about this years weekly members challenge. Might give you something to think about and plan for each week as you go about your work and house keeping ..... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?193-Member-Challenges-52-2016
(I'm happy to just do most of the house keeping these days)

bitsnpieces
03-01-2016, 8:01pm
Hello and welcome, and interesting set of starter lens to begin your photographic journey :)