PDA

View Full Version : Hi! from sunny Perth

Claire M
31-12-2015, 5:14pm
I luv dabbling in all things arty and crafty, and have been an artist (different mediums) since I was a teen (some time ago!).
I also luv photography, and have had various cameras (SLR and compacts) over the years, and are yet to find my niche!
I am happy with my 2 cameras I have currently: a Pany FZ200 (decent bridge, compact digi camera), and an Oly OMD EM5, which I recently purchased 2nd hand with the original 12 - 50 weather sealed lens all in great condition.
I'm still getting used to the OMD EM5, so if anyone has tips or advice to get the most out of this camera, I would be grateful.
I am finding that there is always something to learn about photography, and experimenting is part of it, so I'm looking forward to gaining knowledge and reading suggestions/ideas from the forum, so I can improve and to help me find that niche I'm looking for and develop my own unique style!
Cheers! Claire M :cool6:

Mary Anne
31-12-2015, 5:23pm
Hello Claire :action66: and Welcome Back to AP.. Nice lot of gear you have there I have the E-M1 a lovely light camera
Having written that its the Canon with the Birding lens I use all the time, love shooting the Birds.
You can never learn too much about Photography, anyway will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2smile:

ameerat42
31-12-2015, 5:28pm
Hi CM. I couldn't find any earlier posts of yours, but welcome back.
Am.

Claire M
31-12-2015, 5:34pm
Thanks Mary Anne and Am :)

Mark L
01-01-2016, 9:47pm
Hello Claire.
Welcome to a good place to play. Getting involved somehow is what makes forums work.
[QUOTE=Claire M;1332872]I luv dabbling in all things arty and crafty, ......... , and are yet to find my niche!
So why not give yourself a reason to try something different each week by getting involved in this years weekly members challenge ..... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?143461-The-2016-Members-Challenge-Themes
This challenge is useful in many ways, has kept me taking photos when I loose that mojo a bit.:) (can I be bothered this year?)

Claire M
02-01-2016, 1:43am
Thanks for your suggestion Mark. :)

ricktas
02-01-2016, 7:10am
Welcome back