PDA

View Full Version : I've been a member for a while ,this is my first post.

Suzzie
23-12-2015, 11:51am
Hello everyone my name is Sue Ross. I have been taking photos for a while but I have never been happy with the results.
So I am here to learn for the masters.
I enjoy Landscapes and Animals. I own a Pentax K100D Super. And a collection of lens from over the years.

I am looking forward to participating in this group.

ameerat42
23-12-2015, 11:58am
Welcome, Sue. Well, now that you're no longer shy I suggest:
1. Look at the resources for Beginners in the Library section (tab everywhere to click on).
2. Establish a bit of a learning plan - your favourite areas of Landscapes and Animals sound good,
and post some pictures up for critique, advice, etc, called CC.

Pretty soon, give your own CC on other people's pics. (See how to in the Library).

Cheers.
Am.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and 3. Ask questions by all means.:nod:

Mary Anne
23-12-2015, 12:44pm
Hello Sue :action66: The best way to learn is to post photos on the CC Forums that way you will get Help and also get to know the Members.
Try a Competition and have a go at the Weekly Challenge two more left for this year its Fun http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?190-Member-Challenges-52-2015
Then in the New Year that will start off again with different themes this time. So join right in as there is so much to learn on here.:santa::christmasparty:
And dont forget to have a go at commenting on the other Members Posts also :nod:

ajc
23-12-2015, 12:44pm
Welcome aboard Sue - Dive right in. The forum is a wealth of great information and assistance.
Enjoy
Cheers Tony

Mark L
23-12-2015, 8:16pm
g'day Sue, welccome to posting (see how easy it was:)0
reckon the more you get involved here the quicker you'll learn.:th3:
I don't just mean posting photos for CC either (though that's good). Don't be afraid to ask questions. Even making comments on others photos can help you learn. "I quite like ..... and wonder how you did that?". "I'm not sure I like that ........ because ..... . Is there a reason why you did that?" (you are not allowed to ask that last question with any of my bird photos :lol:;))

Suzzie
24-12-2015, 7:39am
Thank you all for the welcome. Yes I will now become more involved. :tog: