PDA

View Full Version : Hi iam a newbie, my name is Royce

Roycewf
05-11-2015, 8:43pm
Hello to you all, I did join Ausphotography net ages ago, but in the scheme of things, i somehow forgot about it. I have since created my own website, which i will give the link to shortly. I am an avid blogger, and enjoy writing about photography both the film type, which i don't use anymore, still have the cameras, and of-course digital, I have the pleasure of using the Adobe edite suite, in which i use both photoshop and Premiere, as i do video, plus light-room, and enjoy the software, even though i am into fully training with that using lynda.com. I am currently studying a diploma in imaging, and have also done a course through NYI. Have also had my own darkroom twice, now that is Adobe. I cannot separate photography from video, as they are now so intertwined. I also enjoy music, that is listening to it, using it in Adobe Premiere, and trying to learn guitar and eventually create my own background tracks for video, as i have a little redcording studio. I have been involved in video and photography my whole life, having started with movie making with our grade seven teacher, and was the editor. I then shot in super8 eventually going to video, and well yes i can tell you plenty more, but I will leave it at that for the moment.
Royce

ameerat42
05-11-2015, 8:51pm
Hi Royce. Welcome back to AP.

It sounds like you've got a lot of experience to share. Hang around on AP.
Looking forward to seeing your stuff, too.

Am.

Mary Anne
06-11-2015, 8:37am
Hello Royce and Welcome Back, with all that knowledge I too will be looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

rwg717
10-11-2015, 9:55pm
Hi Royce:)
Richard

Mark L
10-11-2015, 10:34pm
Oh dear, why don't people get more involved? it's what makes forums work.:confused013
Welcome back Royce, doesn't sound like you're a newbie.;) Time to get involved here?? Go on, why not/