PDA

View Full Version : another "I'm back" post

CycoKilla
17-10-2015, 11:15pm
let me please rejoin the ranks of the fine photographers on this site.
I'm the sort of person that likes to lurk & learn on forums moreso than post.
I like this site a lot & visit regularly, but often forget the rule about posting comments constantly.

I'll try to be more active in the future.

cheers,
Cyco

ricktas
18-10-2015, 7:03am
Welcome back, we have assumed that while you have been lurking you have still been taking photos so have upgraded you to advanced level.

RobertAcres
18-10-2015, 8:37am
Welcome back!

Mary Anne
18-10-2015, 9:36am
Hello and Welcome back yes ts a good idea to stay active on this Forum so will look forward to seeing what you post on them also.

Jorge Arguello
19-10-2015, 6:04pm
Well, welcome back, and I am coming back again....

ShowTiyme
21-10-2015, 8:55pm
I'm like you & find myself looking rather than posting & have been away (again) & am coming back (again) because I find this site the best for honest appraisal, assessment & friendliness. I will hang around for longer than 5 minutes this time!

ricktas
21-10-2015, 10:17pm
I'm like you & find myself looking rather than posting & have been away (again) & am coming back (again) because I find this site the best for honest appraisal, assessment & friendliness. I will hang around for longer than 5 minutes this time!

Welcome back and congrats. We have upgraded you to advanced level. Whilst you might not have posted much we are going to assume your photography has improved whilst you have not been around.