PDA

View Full Version : Hi again...

Dib
03-09-2015, 7:27pm
Hey everyone,

I signed up to this forum a longgg time ago, but went inactive and well, just went out and shot a lot. I'm at the point now where I'm confident in what I'm doing and I want to get better and learn from others and also help newer people.

I shoot Nikon and Sony. I have a bit of experience with Portraiture and Landscape. Have a close friend who got my into Cosplay Portraiture. It was great fun but I'd like to get away from it.

I'll always love Portraiture, but I want to get more involved in Landscape. I also want to dabble in some Macro and Wide-Astro (Terrestrial object Astro).

so yeah, thats me, look forward to getting involved!

ameerat42
03-09-2015, 7:38pm
Hi and welcome back. That's an interesting story. Looking forward too to seeing your new stuff. It was a good start back then.
Am.

Mary Anne
03-09-2015, 9:23pm
Hello and Welcome back.. That quite a few genres there and as long as you do well in a couple thats the main thing.
So will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Dib
03-09-2015, 10:12pm
Yeah, well I like to shoot everything really! haha

I've had some really fun days at some Zoos or parks shooting wildlife, I've been able to get into a studio a few times which is really fun hard work. But after doing a bit more Landscape, it's those Images that I love looking at the most! haha

Macro is kind of something I've never gone into, so I'd like to play around with it a bit.

ricktas
04-09-2015, 6:29am
welcome back