PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Gippsland

Mikl
31-08-2015, 5:14pm
Hi all
Michael from Gippsland in Victoria here.
I shoot a D800e with an assortment of Nikon lenses mostly.
My main love is landscapes and available light (I know absolutely nothing about flash) but lately I have been showing an interest in portraits and street.
Looking forward to contributing here in the future.
Michael

I @ M
31-08-2015, 5:19pm
Welcome to AP Michael, pull up a chair and join in.

ameerat42
31-08-2015, 5:20pm
Hi and welcome to AP, Michael.
Join in and enjoy. Start asking Qs about flash, perhaps with some pics to illustrate.
Am.

Mary Anne
31-08-2015, 5:21pm
Hello Michael and Welcome to AP, sounds like a nice lot of gear you have there, join right in and start posting on the Forums.
And do have a go at commenting on other Members post as its a great way to get to know everyone.
Need to know anything click on to the Library up top then *How Do I *

bitsnpieces
31-08-2015, 5:35pm
Welcome Michael to AP :)

Mikl
31-08-2015, 5:56pm
Thanks all for the welcome, I have been browsing to get a "feel for the place" and like what I have seen so far.
Michael

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and welcome to AP, Michael.
Join in and enjoy. Start asking Qs about flash, perhaps with some pics to illustrate.
Am.

I love natural light and long exposure so never really bothered with flash, I have a 910 Speedlight but rarely use it but now my interest in portraits is growing and after using it a bit on a few portraits I have been trying the Speedlight off camera for some graffiti shots in Melbourne's CBD recently also tried a bit of light painting, loads of fun.
Once again thanks all for the welcome.
Michael

ricktas
31-08-2015, 6:07pm
Welcome Michael. Looking forward to seeing you and your photos on the forums soon.