PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Model Seeks Photographer View Collaboration

WhoDo
26-08-2015, 6:49pm
I have an acquaintance who has done her fair share of modelling, especially bridal, but since she's moved to MUDGEE she can't find anyone to collaborate with on shoots. Since photographers interested in portraiture usually complain they can't find willing models, here is a perfect opportunity IF you are handy to the area. Message me if interested or simply post a comment here. Thanks to all (especially you MarkL from Mudgee :p )

Cage
26-08-2015, 7:07pm
Hey Wazza, good to see you're still around. :lol2:

And MarkL, here is an opening for a bright young lad. ;)

ameerat42
26-08-2015, 7:10pm
What? Mudgee has a NEW MODEL citizen!?!?! News! Shout it from the rooftops!:efelant::crike:

Mark L
26-08-2015, 8:47pm
But my equipment is for birds of a different sort.:eek:;)

WhoDo
26-08-2015, 10:25pm
Hey Wazza, good to see you're still around. :lol2:

And MarkL, here is an opening for a bright young lad. ;)

Thanks, Kev. Good to know people still remember me, given my absentee status of late. Hopefully now I've retired I can get on here a bit more often. :th3:

- - - Updated - - -

What? Mudgee has a NEW MODEL citizen!?!?! News! Shout it from the rooftops!:efelant::crike:

Not sure she's a model "citizen", am. Definitely a model though. :p I'm counting on people like you to keep an eye on her, ok? :p

- - - Updated - - -

But my equipment is for birds of a different sort.:eek:;)

Mark, at least the human variety are a tad more cooperative in posing ... sometimes ... if you ask nicely ... and you're not afraid to make a few dad jokes to keep them entertained. :D