PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Comatose
26-08-2015, 3:50pm
Hi, I am new to photography and hoping to gain some tips by joining here. With the closing of our local pixie photos I am hoping to learn how to take nice portraits of my young family to hang on the wall. In theory it sounds easy but in reality it's much harder than I thought so I have a lot to learn.

ameerat42
26-08-2015, 4:11pm
Hi Comatose.
Welcome to AP. What you said is true: it's not as easy as lots of people think. But at least you're on the right track.

Now, to get ahead, look at all the interesting info we have here (Click on the Library tab and...) and both post your
images for CC and give the same to others. You'll soon get ahead - your username notwithstanding:D.

Am.

ricktas
26-08-2015, 6:10pm
Welcome to AP. The best way to learn is to dive right in. Post some of your photos for critique and you will learn a lot if you soak in the advice given.

See you on the forums

Mary Anne
26-08-2015, 9:46pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Its all been written above, hope to see you posting on the Forums thats a great way to learn.

bitsnpieces
28-08-2015, 1:14am
Welcome Comatose - easiest way to learn is to join in, show us some of those photos so we can help you improve them to get what you want :)

Kym
29-08-2015, 4:06pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!